Gluten-Free Squash & Caramelized Onion Quesadilla
- 4 French Meadow Bakery Gluten-Free Tortillas
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup mashed squash (any variety like acorn, butternut, etc.)
- 3/4 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
1. Chop onion into small pieces and heat olive oil in pan over medium heat. When hot, add onions, stirring occasionally. Cook for about 10-15 minutes until onions are golden brown. Set aside.
2. Heat pan to medium-low heat and add 1 tortilla. Top with a sprinkle of cheese. Then add half of onions and squash. Top with another sprinkle of cheese and another tortilla. Cook for about 3 minutes. Flip over and cook for another 3 minutes until cheese has melted and tortillas are golden brown.
3. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Recipe courtesy of