Hearty Chicken Soup With Tofu Shirataki
This soup is easy to make and loaded with vegetables—and your kids will love it!
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 20 Min
- 2 packages House Foods Tofu Shirataki fettuccine shape
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup peas, frozen or canned
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup chicken, cooked and cut into ½-inch cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Cut into manageable size. Set aside.
- In a large pot, bring chicken broth to boil. Add carrots, celery, onion, peas and garlic. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are cooked through.
- Add chicken and Tofu Shirataki noodles and cook an additional 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper and stir. Serve hot.
Amount per serving: Calories: 180; Total Fat: 3 g; Cholesterol: 45 mg; Sodium: 580 mg; Carbohydrate: 14 g; Fiber: 5 g; Protein, 24 g.
Recipe courtesy of House Foods.