Kiwi Honeydew Smoothie
Not your average fruits, kiwi and honeydew melon complement each other nicely to create a tasty treat that's perfect for any time of day. The apple provides a hint of tartness to offset the sweetener and enhance the flavors of the kiwi and melon.
Prep Time: 5 Min
Ready In: 5 Min
- 2/3 cup honeydew melon chunks
- 1/3 green apple, peeled and diced
- 1/3 kiwi, peeled
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients except for the ice until smooth.
- Add ice and blend until cubes are crushed.
Amount per serving: Calories: 110